The virtual beverage I will serve on this page will have a to-go cup for you to safely carry to the other sites I've posted. Something that has a wonderful aroma. Yes. Hot chocolate. Yum!
1. My website: Never Give Up Stories www.maryveewriter.com
As a young adult suspense/mystery/adventure writer, I am excited show through story a reason to Never Give Up, no matter what the circumstance.
I also write posts on other sites, some as a member of the group and post regularly, others as a guest. Either way I find these to be great opportunities to meet new friends.
2. The Writer's Alley: thewritersalleys.blogspot.com
My posts about the writing craft are featured every other Wednesday.
3. God Loves Kids: mimaryvee.blogspot.com
This is my ministry blog. A walk through the Bible Stories in family friendly language posted every Wed, Sat. Missionary stories for families posted every Monday.
4. ACFW Great Lakes Chapter blog: Marketing with Mary Vee
5. Clash of the Titles-Olympia Finalists My Interview as a 2015 Finalists
6. Debra Ann Gray-Elliott's blog:
Welcome Guest Blogger Breast Cancer Survivor Mary Vee
7. Joselyn Vaughn's blog:
Fuel Your Creativity
8. Cynthia Herron's blog:
A Guest Post by the Delightful Mary Vee
Author Mary Vee shoes her heart and talks about her writing journey.